How to Find the Perfect Canada startup visa lawyer
The process of migration is a long and complicated one, when you are an entrepreneur, it can be even more frustrating if you are considering immigration to Canada, the first step is to find a startup visa lawyer in your state who will help you through the application process, this can be daunting when you’re not sure where to start.
We understand that finding a qualified startup visa lawyer can seem overwhelming; so, we’ve compiled this list of some of the best lawyers in your state to make things easier for you, we hope our list helps, and good luck on your new journey.
What is a startup visa lawyer?
A canada startup visa lawyer is a qualified attorney who can help you apply for the right type of visa, depending on your needs and your current situation, they will be able to determine whether a startup visa or something else would best suit your needs.
What is the process of obtaining a startup visa?
The first step to becoming an entrepreneur is getting a startup visa and the process of obtaining this visa includes filling out an Immigrant Petition and Form Application for Employment Authorization.
After you submit your petition, you’ll need to wait until it has been approved or denied, you can learn more about the approval process on the website and if your petition is denied, you’ll need to look for a startup visa lawyer who can help you with filing a motion to reopen or appeal.
Once your petition is approved, you will be granted parole status for two years before applying for permanent residency, the steps that follow are dependent on whether you qualify for one of the three ways to become a lawful permanent resident: through employment, investment, or family sponsorship.
If eligible for any of these categories:
1) You will need to apply for adjustment of status
2) File Petition to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status;
3) Get fingerprinted and pay the required fees;
4) Provide evidence of health insurance coverage; and
5) Wait as long as 180 days before being able to attend your biometrics appointment.
Legal fees are a major concern for any entrepreneur
The process of migration is a long and complicated one and when you’re an entrepreneur, it can be even more frustrating if you are considering immigration to Canada, the first step is to find a startup visa lawyer in your state who will help you through the application process although, this can be daunting when you’re not sure where to start.
- One of the best ways to find good attorneys is by asking around talk with other entrepreneurs who have gone through this process before and see which ones they recommend.
- You could also start your search by looking at blogs or other articles on this topic; they may provide some insight into where or how to find a qualified startup visa lawyer in your state.
There are many different factors that go into finding the right lawyer, such as their expertise and rates, so it’s important that you do your research before committing to one.
The cost of hiring an attorney can vary greatly depending on what type of service they offer, for example, if it looks like you will need assistance with filing paperwork or filling out forms then this might be included in the initial price point that they quote you.