How to Organize Your Makeup Brushes?
Do you have a makeup brush organizer yet? If not, you’re in for a treat! In this blog post, we will show you how to organize your makeup brushes in five easy steps. A makeup brush organizer can help keep your brushes neat and tidy – and it can also help you find the right brush quickly and easily. We highly recommend using one of these organizers if you want to get your makeup routine down to a science!
Use a makeup brush organizer to sort out your makeup brushes
Here’s how to organize your makeup brushes in five easy steps:
- Step One: Gather all of your makeup brushes together. This includes any and all brushes that you use for your face, eyes, lips, etc. Once you have them all gathered up, and it’s time to start sorting!
- Step Two: Sort your brushes into three categories: face brushes, eye brushes, and lip/concealer brushes. This will help you keep track of which brush goes where – and it will also make it easier to find the right brush when you need it.
- Step Three: Next, it’s time to choose a makeup brush organizer. There are many different types and styles of organizers out there – so take some time to find one that will work best for you and your space. We recommend choosing an organizer with compartments, so you can easily see all of your brushes at a glance, or choose a makeup brush holder with lid to protect your brushes from dust.
- Step Four: Once you have your organizer, it’s time to start filling it up! Start by placing your face brushes in the appropriate compartment, then move on to your eye brushes and lip/concealer brushes. Make sure that each brush has its own spot – this will help keep things neat and tidy.
- Step Five: That’s it! You’re now ready to use your newly organized makeup brush collection.
Marie Kondo Method
Marie Kondo believes that we should only keep things in our homes that bring us joy. If your makeup brushes are causing you more stress than joy, it might be time to declutter.
- Take a look at your collection of makeup brushes and ask yourself which ones you love using. Chances are, there are a few that you never reach for – so why not get rid of them? This will help you streamline your collection and make it easier to find the right brush when you need it.
- Once you’ve decluttered your collection, it’s time to start organizing! We recommend sorting your brushes by types, such as foundation brushes, powder brushes, and eyeshadow brushes. This will make it easy to grab the right brush when you’re doing your makeup. You can also try organizing your brushes by frequency of use – for example, keeping your most-used brushes within easy reach and storing your less-used brushes further away.
Whatever method you choose, make sure to put your makeup brush organizer in a place where you can easily access it. We know it can be tempting to store your brushes out of sight, but this will make them harder to find when you need them!